Snow Globe Cookie Decorating Class by Haniela (December 12th)
Duration: 120 minutes
Group Size: Up to 30 people
Date & Time: Saturday, December 12th at 1pm EST
See you there!
* This class may be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. The recording may be shared with the class participants ONLY and will be available for viewing for the next 10 days.
This class is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Anyone with the ingredients can participate from their own kitchen.
Learn how to color royal icing and thin it down to 3 consistencies. And we will decorate Snow Globe Cookies together.
- We’ll talk consistencies
- Wet-on-wet Designs
- Applying texture with sanding sugar
- Trouble Shooting
- How to store decorated cookies and more!
Food Items Checklist:
- Recipes : Sugar Cookie & Royal Icing Recipes (both recipes are included in the class pdf files)
- Please come ready with pre-baked cookies at room temperature
- Food Gel Colors : Blue, Red, Ivory or Brown, Black
- White Sanding Sugar
- Pink Petal Dust and a clean Q-tip or a food only fine paint brush (optional)
- Disposable Piping bags
- Scribe Needle Tool or a toothpick
- Bear Templates(optional)
- Wax Paper
- Paper Towel
- Mixing Spatula
- Small bowls to mix icing
- Rubber bands to close the bags or piping bag ties
- Spray bottle or a dropper, you can use a spoon but I prefer spray bottle or a dropper
If you want to get the kit to be ready for the class, you can get it here!