Mama Bear Cookies LIVE Class with The Painted Pastry (Friday, May 7th)
Mother's Day is just around the corner and I have just the class for you! Spend a night with mom (or any of the amazing women in your life!) or give you the chance to create a special gift!
Join the class!
Date & Time: See below the different availability for this class:
- Friday, May 7th at 6pm EST (New York time)
- Friday, May 7th at 3pm PST (San Francisco time)
Duration: 90 minutes
Group Size: Up to 50 people
See you there!
Aime (The Painted Pastry)!
* This class may be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. The recording may be shared with the class participants ONLY and will be available for viewing for the next 30 days.
This class is hosted online, so anyone can participate from their own kitchen. Once you book the class, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. You will also be sent a recipe for the cookie base to mix and chill prior to the class.
Mother's Day is just around the corner and I have just the class for you! Spend a night with mom (or any of the amazing women in your life!) or give you the chance to create a special gift! We will work together, step by step to create these sweet "Mama Bears" complete with floral hair (fur?) pieces and simple elegant hearts. All levels welcome!
- Get all the Supplies you will need for this class in one click with the link below: Mama Bear Cookie Supplies (purchase it BEFORE April 25th to receive it in time for the class), OR
Food Items Checklist:
- Baked and cooled bear and heart cookies. The quantity is up to you. We will be making one of each design, but it's always a great idea to have extras for mess-ups! Mother's Day is the following Sunday so it's a great opportunity to create these cookies as a gift!
- A batch of prepared royal icing, stored in an airtight container. (Please note* We will be tinting and thinning the icing in class so no need to do this beforehand. Recipe sent via email upon purchase).
- Extra water
- Extra powdered sugar
- Waxed Paper
- Scribe tool or toothpicks (I love the 2-in-1 tool)
- Tipless Piping Bags
- Food Coloring (Chefmaster brand in Buckeye Brown, Coal Black, Avocado and Super Red)
- Small bowls for mixing
- Small spoons or spatulas for mixing
- A pint glass or tall cup to help with bagging
- Baking sheets or flat trays for drying
- Printed "Mama Bear Templates" (I would recommend printing 2. Sent via email upon purchase)
- Tape (for securing template)
- Optional: Small tabletop fan to help speed up drying