Gingerbread kisses and Christmas wishes are what the holidays are all about. This gingerbread themed cookie decorating project is perfect for all skill levels. You will learn how to make the proper icing consistencies and basic decorating techniques to successfully create these adorable edible works of art. Your purchase includes everything you'll need to make these come to life in your own kitchen.
Want the in-depth video tutorial? Take a look:
Yield: 24 cookies
- Digital Directions (21 minute Video tutorial and PDF tutorial sent via email upon purchase)
Supplies You'll Need (purchase the kit here if you want supplies and tutorial together!):
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Celebakes Royal Icing Mix
- Tipless 12" Piping Bags
- Ateco Writing tip 1
- Chefmaster Leaf Green Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Golden Yellow Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Coal Black Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Buckeye Brown Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Baker's Rose Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Christmas Red Gel Food Coloring
- Neon Yolk Christmas Sprinkle Mix
- Ann Clark Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Biscuit cutter Cookie Cutter 3"
- Ann Clark Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutter
- Ann Clark Candy Cane Cookie Cutter 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- 2-in-1 Tool