Send an inquiry: email@example.com
Get your team, friends or family together and let's make some colorful pasta! With basic ingredients found easily at home, you will learn how to make gorgeous homemade color pasta.
What you'll do:
In this interactive 2 hour class, l will lead you through the basics of making incredible homemade pasta from scratch. We will make two different colored pasta doughs: one with fresh herbs, and the other with a superfood. I will show you the basic techniques of sheeting out your pasta dough and transforming it into fettuccine, angel hair, and pappardelle pasta.
What You'll Need:
Food Items Checklist:
- 00 pasta flour (if you can't get any just use all-purpose flour)
- 9 eggs
- Olive oil
- Pinch Salt
- Garlic cloves
- A bunch of parsley, about 2 cups (green pasta)
- Coconut milk/cream (if making vegan pasta)
Only one of these superfoods (optional):
- Turmeric (yellow)
- Paprika (orange)
- Beet powder (red)
- Activated charcoal (black)
- Pasta machine of any kind (or you can use a rolling pin)
- Bench scraper if you have one.
- A fork and a knife
- Pasta drying rack if you have any, otherwise a well-floured baking sheet
- 2 zip lock bags
Skill Level: Beginner
Duration: 90 - 120 minutes
Join Online: Join Fiona live on Zoom or your preferred video platform
Scheduling: Our team will reach out to schedule the date and time of the class
Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation, rescheduling, and guest count changes up to 16 days before the event
Custom Inquiry/Large Groups: Have a custom request or group larger than 50?
Send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org