Color Pasta Making for Beginners with Fiona (Video Tutorial: 90 mins)
Let's make pasta!
Duration: 90 Minutes
What You'll Do:
In this interactive 90 minute tutorial, l will lead you through the basics of making incredible homemade pasta from scratch. We will make two different colored pasta doughs: one with fresh herbs, and the other with a superfood. I will show you the basic techniques of sheeting out your pasta dough and transforming it into fettuccine, angel hair, and pappardelle pasta.
What You'll Need:
Food Items Checklist:
- 00 pasta flour (if you can't get any just use all-purpose flour)
- 9 eggs
- Olive oil
- Pinch Salt
- Garlic cloves
- A bunch of parsley, about 2 cups (green pasta)
- Coconut milk/cream (if making vegan pasta)
Only one of these superfoods (optional):
- Turmeric (yellow)
- Paprika (orange)
- Beet powder (red)
- Activated charcoal (black)
- Pasta machine of any kind (or you can use a rolling pin)
- Bench scraper if you have one.
- A fork and a knife
- Pasta drying rack if you have any, otherwise a well-floured baking sheet
- 2 ziplock bags