Bows with Tails: Royal Icing Transfer Templates by Sugar Dot Cookies
- Printing out your template sheets.
- Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
- Pipe the designs with royal icing. (Make extra to account for any breakage later!)
- Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
- Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
- Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or "glued" onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.
This listing includes 4 sheets of differing Bows with Tails sizes:
- Bows with Tails #1: Small (.5” across)
- Bows with Tails #2: Medium (.75” across)
- Bows with Tails #3: Large (1” across)
- Bows with Tails #4: Extra Large (1.25” across)
These are the same bows in another template set, but these have ribbon tails.
These sheets are set up for your convenience! The designs are arranged in groups and show the total number in each group. No more counting over and over again. You'll be able to tell very easily just how many transfers you've made!
I would LOVE to see what you create using my transfer sheets. Please tag me on instagram @SugarDotCookies so I can see and share!
The wreath cutter is from The Sweet Designs Shoppe. Please note: You are purchasing the digital design sheets. You will need to print them out and make
your own icing transfers.
Due to the nature of this being a digital item - All orders are final. There will be no refunds.