Apple Frangipane Rose Cake LIVE Class with Fiona (Coming Back Soon!)
Learn how to make this delicious cake in this live and interactive class with Fiona!
This is a delicious moist cake with different layers of flavors. This cake is good enough for any kind of celebration. We will learn how to make Roses with apples. I will also show you how to incorporate different seasonal fruits.
- All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 blocks of butter at room temp
- Powdered sugar
- Almond flour
- Baking powder and baking soda
- 7-9 apples (different colors)
- 2-3 pears
- 2 oranges
- Almond flakes
- Mandoline slicer or sharp knife to slice the apples very thin
- Cake tin
- Parchment paper
Mixer (hand held would be fine too)
* This class may be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. The recording may be shared with the class participants ONLY and will be available for viewing later.