Annie's Honey Lemon Madelines Baking LIVE Masterclass with Annie's Signature Sweets (SOLD OUT)
Book and join this class from your computer, phone, or tablet.
Duration: 120 minutes
Group Size: Up to 10 people
Date & Time:
- Saturday, July 16th at 12pm-2pm EST (New York time) / 9am-11am PST (San Francisco time)
See you there!
* This class will be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. The recording may be shared with the participants ONLY and will be available for viewing after the class.
This class is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Anyone with the ingredients and tools can participate from their own kitchen.
Madelines are a cookie that tastes more like a cake. They are easy and fun to make and will impress all of your friends and family! While attending this class you will learn my techniques and how to properly use the ingredients and baking tools and equipment! I will break down the recipe and go step by step as we work together to create your own French Madelines. You will need either a hand mixer or stand mixer for this class.
Food Items Checklist:
- 6 oz (2/3 of a stick of European butter (plugra or kerrygold are recommended) or 6 oz = to 1 1/2 sticks of regular unsalted butter browned and cooled slightly
- 3 large whole eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp orange, lemon or lime zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt (add to your flour)
- 1-2 madeline pans (traditionally they are shell shaped, but you can find a variety online if you choose. I use a heart shaped madeline pan)
- Pastry brush
- 2 quart heavy bottomed saucepan
- Stand mixer with whip attachment or Hand mixer and 5 quart bowl with whip attachment
- Sheet pan
- Cookie scoop or tablespoon to measure the batter into the pans
- Plastic wrap
- Microplane zester or grater (optional)