Rangoli is the Indian art of using sand or different types of flour to create beautiful floor mandalas outside and even inside the home.
When done outside the home it is supposed to bring luck and good fortune so it is usually made on all the auspicious holidays.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create the rangolis on delicious vanilla flavored decorated sugar cookies. These are a perfect way to celebrate any holiday or just release your pent up creativity!
What's included in the kit:
- Video tutorial (sent by email upon purchase)
- Global Belly Royal Icing
- Global Belly Rolled cookie Mix
- Royal Blue gel food color
- Golden Yellow gel food color
- Deep pink gel food color
- Tipless Piping Bags
- Scribe Tool
- Square Plaque Cookie Cutter