Learn the basics of making incredible Halloween cookies! You'll learn different consistencies of royal icing; we'll decorate different Halloween designs using a pumpkin shape, and we'll decorate Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and Scary Pumpkin Cookies.
Come join me for a fun class of Halloween decorating!
Duration: 120 minutes
Date & Time: Saturday, October 23rd, at 10am EST (New York time)
See you there!
* This class may be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. The recording may be shared with the class participants ONLY and will be available for viewing for the next 30 days.
This class is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Anyone with the ingredients can participate from their own kitchen.
In this Halloween beginner cookie decorating class you'll learn about different consistencies of royal icing. I will demonstrate how I like to color my royal icing and we’ll talk about black and purple icing specifically. And we'll decorate different Halloween designs using a pumpkin shape. You'll leave the class with beautifully decorated Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and Scary Pumpkin Cookies. Come join me for a fun class of Halloween decorating.
Food Items Checklist:
Have these items ready before the class:
- Baked 12 pumpkin-shaped cookies, 3 to 4 inches in size. Use a cut-out cookie recipe.
- 1 batch of royal icing
- Concentrated Food Gel Colors:
- Electric green (or yellow and leaf green)
- Purple (or pink and sky blue)
- Black Sanding Sugar
*Note: Haniela's Recipe Pdf files with Hani's popular Sugar Cookie Recipe and Royal Icing Recipe will be sent to you via email upon your class purchase.
- Tipless piping bags
- Small mixing bowls
- Spatula to mix icing if needed
- Dropper, Small Spray bottle, or a spoon
- Scribe or a toothpick
- Glass to help hold the bags when filling bags with icing