Learn how to make royal icing transfers for your Christmas cookies, cakes or cupcakes. Royal icing transfers make decorating your favorite Christmas treats a breeze. You will learn the proper icing consistencies, what materials you need to create royal icing transfers and how to store them once dried. Your purchase includes everything you'll need to get started on creating these designs in your own kitchen!
You will learn what icing consistencies to us and get a full supply list to make these holiday designs.
This kit doesn't include cookies or mix. We offer pre-baked cookies or cookie mix separately so you can choose your canvas for your transfers!
What You'll Get:
- PDF and Video Tutorial (delivered via email upon purchase)
- Royal Icing Mix
- Tipless 12-inch Piping Bags
- Ateco Leaf Tip 352
- Ateco Writing Tip 1
- Ateco Writing Tip 2
- Ateco Writing Tip 3
- Ateco Open Star Piping Tip 18
- Chefmaster Leaf Green Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Golden Yellow Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Buckeye Brown Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster White Gel Food Coloring
- Chefmaster Christmas Red Gel Food Coloring
- Wilton Gold Stars Sprinkles 1.1oz
- Wilton Gold Sprinkles Assortment
- Metal Scribe Tool
- Round Sable Brush (unit = 1 single brush)
My in-depth video tutorial is also available for purchase on its own if you already have your own supplies!